It’s that time of the year again: syllabus week has ended and the new semester is in full swing. At Samford, the spring semester comes with a loaded calendar to keep our girls busy.
Though we may be feeling a little sad, remembering Christmas and our travels abroad during Jan Term, we are oh so excited to be back together for these next three months. Our new Executive and Programs Councils have been hard at work planning sisterhood and philanthropy events to make Spring 2018 one for the books.
Here are some events to look forward to this semester:
- Step Sing: cheer on your zistas as they perform at Samford’s annual competition
- Zeta Day: this year, the annual Zeta Day is being held in Hoover, AL. This is a great chance to meet zetas from other colleges and to shop for some ZTA gear.
- Mr. Samford: This annual fundraising pageant is unique to Delta Psi, and always proves to be a good time.
- Sisterhood Week: no spoilers, but our amazing Sisterhood Chairs are putting together some great events to celebrate this wonderful chapter.
- Samford Gives Back: roll up those sleeves and sign up for a team to get your service on. Every year, Zeta puts together groups to help out with Samford’s annual service day.
- Dad’s Weekend: The best kind of fathers raise ZTA daughters! Bring your dad to a weekend devoted to celebrating him.
- Semi-Formal: Get dressed up for a night of dancing and fun with your sisters to close out the semester.
No matter how you plan to spend this semester, we are so glad to have you back. Get ready for it, because Spring 2018 is going to be a blast!